Saturday, March 8, 2008

Good Movies..

Well, Yesterday I bought a new CD and a new movie.. :-) The CD is WOW Hits 2008.. I really like it.. :-) I also got A Cinderella Story, and The Sisters of the Traveling Pants.. They were together two in one.. I still haven't watched The Sisters of the Traveling Pants.. But I have seen A Cinderella Story and started it again last night.. But then my dad stopped us because he said we had to go to the meeting at my church.. The meeting was interesting.. But not as fun as last time.. :-) Tonight I will be finishing watching A Cinderella story hopefully.. :-) I wanted to add a picture, but I can't so hopefully next time I will.. :-) Well, ttyl.. :-D

Dear Frankie is still a great movie!!! :-)

2 comments:

MoriahJeanae said...

oh really? i have never seen either of them. i'm not a hillary duff fan, so i don't think i would be into it as much. i'm glad you like it though!! lol have fun watching your moviesss ;-)

Ang said...

Oops sorry I haven't been on Blogger in forever!

Yes the play is FINALLY starting to come together. We have practice tomorrow night.