Sunday, May 25, 2008

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...

yesterday and today I was busy. Yesterday I went to the Leah picnic.. I was awesome fun! We played kickball.. It was interesting it turned into tackel football. haha Anyway, after the picnic I had to clean for my younger sister's party and then I was busy with them from Friday evening to Saturday arounf lunch time.. Then in the afternoon and evening I was at the Snoopy reunion.. haha.. It was really fun! :-D They played Ultimate Frisbee once , but then everybody was tired.. And I played badmitten, I rowed, we played another game.. (can't remember the name). Then today I went to the Margartville church. (Two hours away).. I liked the seromn and the church and everything.. :-D Then we had a Mexico meeting.. And we were on the way home by 2:30 PM.. And we got home around 4:00.. I am soo tired!! I woke up wayyy to early!! lol


Oh, and this happens to be my 90th post! :-D

No comments: