Thursday, June 26, 2008

annoyed..

Well, my brother finally got me to play Star Wars Risk.. And it is a stupid game.. He kept saying he kept doing all these things that I don't understand.. I still don't understand it!! Anyway.. I am not very happy at that game right now.. Or my brother.. And I did more schoolwork today.. I did 9 Math lessons, a Health test and Math test, 4 and a half History lessons and I still have to do 5 Bible lessons and 5 Literature at least! And unload the dishwasher.. So I am very busy.. I have been busier in summer than winter and the school year! It's weird!! Well, I miss my friends Ang and Becka.. I haven't been able to see them in a while! Because they went to Minnisota or something out in the middle of nowhere.. (or what I think is in the middle of nowhere).. Anyway.. I also miss Mary Grace and Jessica.. And Meara really bad..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can see why you're annoyed! lol. =)
(You commented on my blog & yeah, you can my friend)

Anonymous said...

Um, i dont really hav a favorite movie. I like pink, &dogs. I'm medium height.