Monday, September 29, 2008

100th..

Well, this is my 100th post on here so I have decided that I would do a survey thingy.. So you know more about me.. :-D

LAST PERSON YOU

1 you hung out with?
Micaela

2 Last person you text?
don't have a phone


3 you were in the car with?
My family and Micaela..


4.
Went to the movies with?
Mary Grace


5.
Went to the mall with?
Mary Grace


6 Person you talked on the phone with?
My grandparents..


8 You messaged on MySpace?
?


9 You talked to?
Jonathan


10 Person you cuddled with?
Justin


11 You miss?
Jossue, Whico, Bere, Bere, Marilu, Janeth, Hero, Vicky, Hannah, Heather..


__________________________________________


T/F Only answer with True or False!

Q: Like someone?
kind of

Q: Kissed someone on your top friends?
No..


Q: Been arrested? ---
no


Q: Been searched? -
Yeah..


Q: Been suspended from school? ---
Nope

Q: Sat on a roof top? ---
Yeah


Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?---
nope!


Q: Broken a bone?
no

Q: Have shaved your head? ---
No


Q: Played a prank on someone? ---
DUH!

Q: Had/have a gym membership? ---
Had


Q: Shot a gun? ---
NO!


Q: Donated Blood?
to young..


_____________________________


WOULD YOU RATHER

1 Eat or drink?
both..

2 Be serious or be funny?
both..


3 Drink whole milk or skimmed milk?
whole milk..


4 Die in a fire or die getting shot?
getting shot..
_______________________________
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

1 Sun or moon?
sun


2 Winter or fall?
Fall

3 Left or right?
right

4 Black and white or colored pictures?
colored..

5 Where do you live?
with my family..


6 Do you wanna get married?
someday
______________________


IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU

2 Been hugged by someone?
yup.. Justin..

3 Been poked by someone?
nope.. (I'm sick..)


So yeah.. This is my 100th post and I guess this is what I am doing.. anyway.. I hope you all have a great week and yeah.. that's about all.. :-P :-D <3 u all!

No comments: