Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barack Obama

This is what my sister said about the inauguration..

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
presidential inauguration.....
well now we have a new president..........joy..........
what would we do without the messiah barack obama
life should be quite interesting from now on................
wow i'm scared....what will this new year bring......a heaven or a hell,
will the right to vote be taken away within four years so we can never have another
president?these questions and more have been going through my mind for months,
and i hope...yours as well,but i feel god telling me that though i do not agree with the new
president i should still pray for him and all the members of his cabinet.and so i urge you to do the same....if not for our new president than for our proud yet humble nation.....i believe i have nothing more to say for today......but i will try to keep my views in a more calm fashion for those who do not agree with me.......but i will still make them known non the less
when the friends stop fighting
-V

1 comment:

Ezo said...

thank you so much for copying stuff off my bogger!>:( meanie!